ChesPenn Health Services
More than just a
Since 1973, ChesPenn Health Services has provided quality
medical and dental services to residents of Chester, Pennsylvania
and neighboring communities.
In 2005, ChesPenn expanded
these health care services
to the Coatesville area,
and in 2009, ChesPenn opened a center
in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
Today, with over 40 years of experience,
ChesPenn operates four Community Health
Centers and provides access to health
care to thousands of men, women and
children across both Chester and
ChesPenn accepts most HMO's, third-party insurances,
Medicaid and Medicare, and also provides comprehensive primary
and preventive health care and social services to medically
underserved families and individuals on a
sliding scale (regarless of insurance or income status).
By the end of 2012, ChesPenn patients will make over 50,000 visits to
our health centers, and we expect to see even more patients
in the coming years. We work with our patients to
ensure the highest quality care for every person we serve.
ChesPenn provides affordable and accessible primary health care services,
regardless of incoome or insurance status. A self-pay option on a sliding fee scale
is available for those without insurance.
- Adult Primary Health Care
- Pediatric Primary Health Care
- Adult and Pediatric Dental Care (Chester only)
- HIV Primary Care (Chester only)
- Community Health Education
- STD/HIV Testing and Counseling
- Health Care for the Homeless
- Medication Dispensary Services
- Transportation by appointment
- After-hours on-call services
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate health care
- Interpreter Services, available by request